Position Purpose: To provide experienced construction operation of equipment with the utmost regard for safety on any of the following equipment: loaders, excavators, dozers, graders, boom truck/crane, pavers, asphalt breakdown or rubber tire rollers, shuttle buggy, rock trucks and/or backhoe/mini-excavators.
- Execute the daily plan and work sequence under the direction of the foreperson, completing construction work in an effective safety-conscious manner.
- Work with and alongside lead hands and labourers to successfully complete the required work.
- Follow direction as provided by the foreperson, lead hand, superintendent and spotter.
- Complete work/tasks as directed.
- Maintain safe equipment operation and maintenance.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance, cleanliness and condition.
- 2+ years of equipment operation in a construction environment.
- Ability to work and follow directions in challenging work environments.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to stand, lift 50 lbs, carry, bend, reach etc…
- Punctual and available to work.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Travel to various sites may be required.
- Indoor and outdoor environments; various weather conditions.
- Overtime work may be required.
Construct your career at Fowler!Apply Now